Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm Back!!!

Hello again!!! Remember me? Sorry I've been gone for the whole month of June!!! We've had so many fun things going on and I've barely had a chance to think about blogging. But I promise to be better from now on because we have a bunch a fun things coming our way soon that I have to share with you!! Like, we finally have a contract on a house!!!! Woo hoo!!! It only took us, what, four months to find one? So hopefully I'll have some fun 'Pinspired' DIY projects to share, and of course a tour of the house once I get it looking good! But for now I'll just do a quick recap of all our June activities!!

Like every June we have to spend one night at the rodeo. My dad has been a member of the Sheriff's Posse for quite some time now and we've gone to the rodeo for as long as I can remember. Last year Addyson slept through most of it, but this year she really enjoyed it! She loooved seeing all the horses. And of course getting to eat some cotton candy didn't hurt either :)
Doesn't she look so big!
And don't tell me that's not the cutest face you've ever seen ;)
 
We've also fit in plenty of pool time already. Debs bought Addyson her own kiddie pool and I think she likes that way better than the big kid pool. She even has some pretty cute tan lines :)
 
We also made a trip to a splash park with some friends! I'm pretty sure Addy liked it, but I think she was more interested in running around on the concrete than splashing in the water. Oh well, it got us out of the house for the day and mommy had fun!
Sweet babies, only one day apart :)
 
Addyson has figured out how to slide on her own! Although after playing on it for about two weeks she decided that she would rather tip it over and laugh at it falling than actually slide down it. But that's ok with me, she's learning new things either way!
 
 
Well that was just a little sample of what has been keeping us busy lately! I'm so excited for the Fourth of July this week!! It may be my second favorite holiday, next to Thanksgiving of course! And I promise to not take another whole month off no matter how busy I get :)
 
God is so good for giving us such beautiful weather and wonderful family and friends to spend our summer with! I'm so excited for what He has in store for us!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment