Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Watch Party

 
Last night we had some great friends over for an election watching party! Unfortunately the election didn't turn out the way everyone in our house would have wanted, but we still had a great time with each other!
 

Ryan smoked an amazing brisket! He was up at 3am to get it going, and it was worth the effort!

Couldn't wait to get a taste!

Of course we had to have our favorite former president make an appearance! Ryan put up his autographed photos and a couple flags for decorations.


Had to show support!

Addy-girl had a great time playing with everyone there!

Always loves seeing Ali and Joseph!!!


Even though things didn't turn out the way I or millions of others wanted, we can rest assured that God is still in control and His plans are always supreme, even when we can't understand His reasons. "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment