Thursday, February 7, 2013

10 Months Old!!!

Ohhhh my. We've hit 10 months old! That's only 2 months away from being 1 year old!?! Wasn't it just last week that I brought her home from the hospital?? Well here's the latest on my double digit diva:

Of course our biggest change for the month has been that we are helmet free! I still don't have our official before and after photos, but I can tell you she looks great!
She had her 9 month check-up last month and when I guessed she was about 15 1/2 lbs I was a little off. This teeny tiny munchkin only weighed 14 lbs 6 oz! Her doctor said that was OK since she had started crawling and was burning a bunch of calories, but by her first birthday she should have tripled her birth weight. So now we're trying to pack on the pounds {wish I had that problem}. My girl definitely has a good appetite so I'm giving her as much as she'll take at each meal time and snack time.

Sleep is still fabulous. 7pm until 7am is her normal night schedule. She always wakes up at 5am {she even did that in my belly!}, but only cries for a minute and then falls back to sleep. Still transitioning nap times. She pretty much just does two a day now, but sometimes they'll last for an hour or a little longer. Mommy and baby love those long nap days :)
Getting ready for bed
Sucking that thumb to get herself to sleep
 
Climbing is a new fav. Level floor crawling is old news and she has set her sights on the stairs. {Cue baby gates!} She can make it all the way up in the blink of an eye, but coming back down is another story. Luckily we haven't had any accidents yet! She even likes to crawl up the back of the couch to watch the dogs out the window!
Look at her little toes griping the couch!
 
She is also starting to stand on her own! She'll balance for about 10-15 seconds before falling. I think her first steps may be just around the corner...
Little hood rat

Playing with Aunt Kinsley

God is so good to make me the momma of this beautiful, joyful, and spirited baby doll!

4 comments:

  1. You are so right, our girls would definitely make the best little playmates!! They are so much alike! Jaqs is into climbing these days, too...keeping their mommas BUSY! Thank goodness for naps :)

    I love all of these sweet pictures, but the one with the towel on her head is just presh! Those eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy is right! I can't blink my eyes before she's crawling away from me and getting into something she shouldn't!

      I hope Jaqsy girl is feeling better! I bet having that tooth finally break through helped a lot! Hate it when those sweet babies are in pain :(

      Delete
    2. Haha, isn't that the truth! Things they shouldn't have seem to be way more fun than things they should :)

      She is!! Thank goodness! How many teeth does Addy have?

      Delete
    3. Still just the two bottom toofers! And no signs of any more any time soon! But she sure can bite with the two she has :/ Having to start a little bit of discipline nowadays

      Delete