Saturday, August 25, 2012

First Time For Everything

So this is my first blog ever! Woohoo! I wish I would've started blogging when I was pregnant and then I really wish I would've started when baby girl was born, but hey better late than never right?  I know most mommies get their blogging done while their kiddos nap, but I've been blessed with a child who never naps. Ever. So in our house we have "theoretical nap time". These are the times of day when I know Addyson is tired, and in theory she should be sleeping, but she doesn't. So I definitely won't be posting every day because it's hard enough to find time to brush my teeth much less sit down at the computer and let the world know of my sleepless days and nights. That's right, the non-napper also still wakes twice a night... Luckily I'm like my mother and don't require a ton of sleep to keep going the next day, but it would be nice to get more than a 4 hour stretch at night! Now that I think about it, I guess Addy-girl acquired that trait too! Thanks a lot Debs :)
Here's a rare photo-op of my little faker. Sometimes she'll tease me and sleep for 6 minutes instead of 5. Such a trickster!
 
I had a diary that I started while I was pregnant, and I wrote in it pretty often because I knew that I would want to remember all the good, the bad, and the ugly of my first pregnancy, but once miss Addyson made her arrival I haven't even cracked it open! So this little blog is going to be my new way of keeping up with my growing girl! And this way all of our family that live hours and hours away can keep up with her too!
One more pic for the road! She's just too cute to keep these pictures to myself!
 
When I was writing in my diary I ended every entry with a reminder of why God is so good, so I figured I would keep up the "tradition" on here because God is ALWAYS good. So today I will gladly close with saying that God is so good for giving me a few precious hours every night to sleep in my warm, safe, comfy bed, and no matter which way I roll I'm surrounded by the two people I love the most!
Ryan will hate me for this one :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment