Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WILW

So I jumped on the blogging bandwagon and now I'm hopping on the "What I'm Loving Wednesday" bandwagon!! I'll probably end up doing Throwback Thursdays too! So here's what I'm loving this Wednesday!

Kroger corn, lol!!! They have ears of sweet Texas corn on sale for .38 cents an ear! Uhm, you can't really beat that! And you don't have to gas up the grill to cook it either. I just pop mine in the oven at 350* for 30 minutes and we've got good 'ol roasted corn for dinner! Daaahlicious!

Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon body wash! This is definitely my new favorite scent. I got it from my MIL at my baby shower back in March, but just opened it up last month. It smells sooo good and the best part is that it rubs off on Addyson when I'm holding her and keeps her smelling good all day too!

Sensitive strip diapers!! I have no idea when they first came out with these diapers, but whoever invented them is a genius! If you have no clue what I'm talking about they're diapers with a strip in the middle that changes colors when wet! Yellow is dry, blue is wet. I made the mistake of picking up diapers without the sensitive strip in them and that was the longest week of my life! I couldn't have wished for her to go through those diapers any faster! So glad I had a baby in 2012!

And of course I'm in love with these two! Ryan has to work every other Sunday so after Addy-girl and I get out of church we go meet him for lunch! Addyson got her first ever balloon at Chili's this Sunday, and I should have taken a picture of her with it but I popped it before that crossed my mind :/ Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty more in her lifetime!

God is so good for blessing me with so many tiny things in life that can bring me joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment