Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

What a wonderful weekend! Saturday Ryan had to work so Addy and I loaded up and headed to Weatherford with Aunt Aarin! We took off bright and early so we could get in some extra swim time, but of course that didn't really happen because we sat around playing with the baby. She's just the center of our world now! My Nana and Aunt Dierdre came over around lunch time and brought miss Olivia to play too!
 
Here's my "sugar baby" helping herself to some candy

Sunday, like every Sunday, we got up and went to church and by the time we were out Addyson's Mahwee had made it in from Austin to see her! We had lunch at On The Border and then went back to the house for plenty of play time. That afternoon I was able to get in some much needed retail therapy while Ryan and his mom got to Addysit! I think they got enough pictures and videos to last until her next visit! I went off to shop and naturally I went straight to Target for plenty of baby necessities, WD-40 for Ryan, and a new pair of sun glasses for me, since mine were ruined by two lovable labs, and the fact that I still wore the broken ones embarrassed Ryan, lol.
 
 
Monday morning we all woke up and ate breakfast together! Even Addy-girl enjoyed her puréed zucchini, yum! Then sadly Mahwee had to leave us, but we cheered ourselves up by going swimming again! Lounging in the pool with a brisket in the oven is not a bad way to spend an afternoon! Debs made us a delicious dinner with potatoes, salad, rolls, and watermelon! So good that we're having leftovers for dinner tonight!

God is so good for blessing us with family that will drive 3 hours just to see us...and for swimming pools!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a fun weekend :) Addyson is a doll!

    ReplyDelete