Wednesday, September 26, 2012

W-I-L-W

It's Wednesday again and here's what I'm loving this week!

Mommy/Addy cuts and colors! Well Addyson didn't get her hair colored, obviously, but she did get a little trim. I went back to dark for the fall and got a much needed trim myself.
Addy-girl and Whitney
We're matchers!

Sour Punch Straws! Well I actually love these every Wednesday, not just today. I normally only have them when I'm at the movies but this week I have them at home thanks to my wonderful hubby. He actually bought them for me a while back, but I've been saving them for the perfect time to savor them :)
Yummmm

Monthly PT visits! Addy-girl has made such great improvements that we don't have to go back until next month! Although I secretly liked going because it was a chance to get out of the house...sad I know.
Looking to her right but that's OK :)

Fall Decorations! Even though its still in the 90's outside I'm ready for everything fall! And since Halloween comes first its time for spooky decorations. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a bad idea with two dogs and a baby in the house this year...
Let the witching begin!

God is so good for letting me wake up another day and have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment