Thursday, September 20, 2012

Throwback Thursday-Ali Edition

It's Throwback Thursday time again! This weeks unlucky subject is my best friend in the whole world, Ali!
 

Ali moved to Weatherford in 9th grade but went to the other junior high, so we didn't really become friends until our junior year in psychology class, but we've been besties ever since!
 
"Good Times, Good Times"
 
One of my favorite vacations ever, Destin, FL! Our senior year we went with our two other best friends, Rachael and Jamie, and had an absolute blast. We thought we were so cool when the parents let us drive around Destin one night by ourselves. Now that I'm a parent (uhm, that's still weird to say) I'm sure they were just happy to get rid of us for a few hours!
 
Tan and Skinny...oh to be young again!

We're the only two nerds in our "group" who go to all of the midnight premiers for Harry Potter and Twilight. We would've done The Hunger Games this past March, but I was getting ready to pop at that point!
 
Waiting to see New Moon
 
Of course we were both in each others weddings!
Prettiest little bride!

One of my favorite pictures!

God is so good for putting Ali in my life. I can't think of enough nice things to say about her. I could spend all day getting sappy and mushy because I love this "little blueberry" to death, but instead I'll keep it short and sweet and say she's the best friend a girl could ask for and there's no one else like her!
Now she needs to work on a life long bestie for Addy-girl ;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment