Wednesday, September 12, 2012

W-I-L-W

Happy "hump day" everyone! Hope your week has been fabulous so far! Only two more days until the weekend! Woohoo! Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday!!!

Live! With Kelly and Michael!!! I always loved watching Live! With Regis and Kelly, but maybe because I'm younger, Regis always annoyed the hoo-wha out of me! So when he retired and it was just Kelly I was sooo excited. She spent her whole first season trying out different co-hosts and they were all wonderful, except for one who was exceptional: Michael Strahan! I always knew who he was because of football and his infamous gap-toothed smile, but I had never really heard him talk. The first time he co-hosted with Kelly I thought he was absolutely hilarious! I don't normally laugh out loud at the T.V. but when Michael was on I was cracking up. So needless to say when the new season started up last Monday and Kelly announced that he was her official new co-host I was a happy, happy girl!
(James Devaney/WireImage)
 
Football season!!! I love watching all sports but football is by far my favorite. Ironic seeing as how when I was about 10 years old and was at a Weatherford football game with my parents my dad told me the church was having 5th Quarter after the game and I started crying thinking I had to sit through a whole other quarter, lol! But now that I'm a big girl I love to watch my Cowboys! Who doesn't love America's team?? Whether they win or lose, throw 6 interceptions in a game, or ice our own kicker (last year still hurts a little) I'm still a fan! I think Addy-girl is going to be a big fan too!
Go Cowboys!!!
 
Snickerdoodle Blondies! Oh Em Gee these things are sooo good! I found the recipe on Pinterest (what's a cookbook?) and had to make them immediately. The original blogger said she almost had to pour the kitchen soap on these to keep herself from eating them all, and now I know what she means!I've already made them twice because they're so good, so easy, and I already had all of the ingredients! The first time I made them was when our friends Ali and Joseph came over for dinner. It was all I could do to not eat the whole pan before they got there! Then I made them for Labor Day weekend, and I ate two on the car ride over to my parents! Needless to say, these will probably be a reoccurring sweet snack at our house!
Snickerdoodle Blondie Recipe
 
Lastly, I love reading to my baby girl! I try to read her a bible story either at breakfast time in the morning or if we have time before she goes to bed! Her Mim bought her this awesome book that when opened has two holes for your eyes to make a mask! It's perfect for playing peek-a-boo and for learning our animals!!
It apparently tastes good too!
Always have reading material in the bathroom!

God is so good for giving me plenty of little things to make me have a happy Wednesday!!!
 


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE watching Live! also! I never watched it when Regis was the man because, well, he's annoying, but now it's my favorite. I was pulling for either Michael or Nick Lachey (I still watch Newlyweds...ha)

    ReplyDelete