Monday, September 10, 2012

Big 5 Month Old

I can't believe that my baby girl is already 5 months old!!! Where has the time gone? I told Ryan yesterday that I can't believe she's only one month away from being half a year old haha! I remember the day she was born just like it was yesterday, and I wish I could go right back! (Minus the labor and delivery part of course!) Here are a few stats on my little grow worm:

She weighs 12 lbs 6 oz, still a tiny little munchkin! She can still wear all of her 3 month onesies, but she's getting just a little too long for them. 3mo dresses are still perfect for church though!
On our way to church last week!

She sleeps almost never during the day, but I can sometimes get a 45 minute nap out of her if I sit and hold her (without blinking, breathing, or thinking of course because that might just wake her majesty). Night is getting better. She has slept through the night a few times now, but still normally wakes up at least once to eat.
Happy baby in the morning!

She eats about 4-6 oz now. We're still breastfeeding and I'm pretty proud of myself for that one! It's harder than it seems, but I know it's the best thing for her! We started solids last month and I must say the kid can eat! Except for the rice cereal she has gobbled it all up! So far she's had cereal, avocado, zucchini, squash, and this week we start green beans! I've been making all of her food at home and I love to see my girl eat her veggies! I guess she's technically had an apple too, her Debs let her gum it to death to soothe those toofies about to poke through! Much better than the whipped cream Debs gave her at Cheesecake Factory!
Mmmm apple!
 
Lip smackin' good!

She is a pro at rolling over from her tummy to her back, and this past week she's figured out how to go from her back to her tummy! I officially have a roly poly! She has also mastered pushing up on her little arms. Tummy time is a breeze now, if I can keep her from immediately rolling over! Her Torticollis is much better too! She has a less than 5 degree tilt, and we only have to go to physical therapy every other week now! Woohoo! Addy-girl has been working hard on her exercises!
Such a big girl!
 
 
I am so lucky to wake up to that sweet face every day! God is so good for choosing me to be the mommy to this perfect-in-every-way beautiful girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment