Saturday, March 30, 2013

Just Another Week

Well we are finally all moved out! We still don't have a new house of our own just yet, but at least we're half way there right...? {Trying to see the glass half full} Unfortunately we had a small set back this week. We were supposed to close on our house on Thursday but our buyer's lender is giving her some grief and so our closing date has been pushed back to April 10. But it'll happen soon enough!
Last nap in her very first room
All empty now :(

So with all the craziness still going on around here I thought I would do our week in pictures! Miss A has had a few exciting things happen this week. Well, exciting to me because I'm her mommy :) Tooth number 3 finally poked through, but it wasn't her top front. It was her top right canine?!? And following close behind is the top left canine. I'm going to have a little vampire baby! But I can see the white buds of the front two so I'm sure they'll be coming in soon.
Someone stuffed her little face with a handful of goldfish
 
We're also getting very close to walking!! On Wednesday Ryan got her to take 3-4 steps towards him a few times! Every day since then she's done the same. She can get in three good steps and then she falls. But hey, this walking upright thing is harder than it seems ;) Of course we haven't been able to get her doing it on film because she'll quit and get distracted the second a camera comes out, but I promise I'll post it if we ever get a good shot!
Pushing chairs around is a new fav
 
We did manage to get in some fun family time this week. My birthday was this past Saturday and the sweetest husband in the world decided to surprise me! He told me that he was going to Abilene for the Outlaws and Legends concert, but secretly took my car to have the windows tinted and then surprised me with all of my friends at Pappadeaux's for dinner! Such a sweet guy!
 
 

Then on Thursday Ryan's dad and grandparents had to make a trip to Dallas and stopped by to have dinner with us on their way home. I wish we lived closer to all of our family so we would get to see them more often, but we make the best of what time we get with them!
{Sorry Keith, I only managed to get one photo of you, and you blinked. Don't hate me!}
 
God is so good for providing us with a roof over our heads and warm beds to sleep in! He is also so wonderful for giving us such sweet and loving family and friends!
 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, J got her canine before her middles, too! She wasn't a vampire baby for long though :)

    I can't wait to see your new house! You're going to do a tour, right?? :) That picture of Addy's last nap made me kind of sad for you to leave behind her pretty wall art! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I can see the middle ones trying to poke through, we're just waiting now!

      I will definitely do a tour whenever we figure out where we're going lol! I definitely cried the last time I carried her down the stairs. It was sad to leave behind the room we first brought her home to :( But now I get to decorate a new room for her, so that will be fun!!

      Delete