Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Our Easter Fun

What a wonderful day it was to celebrate our risen Savior! We were up and at 'em early Sunday morning so we could make it to early church and then head to Weatherford for lunch at my Nana's. Miss A was in some sort of mood though. I was tempted to put her back to sleep so she could try waking up on the right side of the bed. But once we made it to her Nana's she perked right up!

My mom took a million precious pictures of Addyson's first Easter so I thought I would share a few!
This one cracks me up!

Later that evening we went with my parents up to our land in Strawn where Addy-girl had her first ride on a gator and on the tractor!
I think it goes without saying that she looooved riding the gator!
 
This was my great-great grandmother's house. 100 Years in the Riebe family

 
What an awesome God we serve!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment