Thursday, April 25, 2013

One Lazy Week


What a boring week we've had! And oh how I needed it!!! Addy and I hardly left the house this week, but that meant that mommy got caught up on cleaning and A-baby got to practice her walking! Yep, we officially have a walking toddler now. Get ready for the fun...

Monday I cleaned inside all day while Ryan worked on the outside. Luckily it was gorgeous outside so we had all the windows open and the house smelling like spring.... until the cold front came through on Tuesday. I saw this on Facebook and it made me laugh:
 
We did manage to get in some morning walks even though it was a little chilly

Since it was so cold my little love muffin and I stayed inside and played. Addyson found herself a few new places to take a seat.
Toy baskets must be comfy?

Wednesday was just as uneventful as the previous days, except my sister and I got a little late night shopping in. Old Navy is seriously one of the best. They have such good sales! I got 3 pairs of shorts and 2 tees for $50! Love it!
{So what if I did get the same pair of shorts in 3 different colors}

And that brings us to today which has consisted of a whole lot of nothing. But since it's Thursday and the George Bush library opening was today, I thought I would throw in a little 'Throwback Thursday' because yes, I seriously do miss him!
Here's a quick video of Addy-girl practicing her new skill because I know you were all just dying to see her (well at least her grandparents are...)

God is so good for giving us little breaks in life when we need them! I hope you've all had an easy and relaxing week too!!!

PS- birthday blog will be coming soon! Just waiting on our photos to be edited and then I'll have it up!!!! But here's a sneak peek...

No comments:

Post a Comment