Thursday, May 2, 2013

A's 1st B-Day

Nearly a month has gone by, but I'm finally getting the birthday blog up!
Hope you weren't holding your breath :/
Prepare yourself for another blog with photo overload, and welcome to
Addyson's Circus
 
 
The Birthday Angel
 
 
We had a few snacks...
Cotton Candy Cones
Circus Peanuts
Yummy Cupcakes
And there were plenty of pretzels
 
We had a few decorations...

Goody bags complete with Addy Animal Crackers
Had to make a Shutterfly book for my girl
Big O-N-E year old
Gotta have popcorn at the circus!
Some of the monthly photos
 

We had a few gifts...

I didn't cry the whole day until I opened Ali's gift
Thanks buddy...
"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always
as long as I'm living my baby you'll be"
Testing out her new slide
Just look at those rolls
 
We had a few mouthfuls of cake...
She was a little timid at first but it didn't take her long to dive in
{I love my Mim's face in the background}
Ryan thought he would be funny and try a little cake smashing of his own
Sharing with Daddy
 
And we had lots of loving family and friends...
Sweetest picture ever of miss Charlee

All of the Great-Grandparents
All of the Grandparents
The Aunts and Uncle
 The Best Friends A Girl Could Have
God is so good for blessing us with the most precious little girl in the world.
 
 
 
{All photos were taken by Tarissa Williams Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment