Monday, May 6, 2013

Polyvore Fun

First of all, I just wanted to say hey and welcome to my new followers! Thanks for stopping by!!!

I've been having a little too much fun with Polyvore lately and might have a small addiction now. I think it's my new Pinterest! I haven't been on Pinterest in weeks but I'm on Polyvore everyday now. So I thought I would share a few of my favorite looks that I put together. Most of them are made up of average priced items, but they all have a 'splurge' piece...or two :)

{PS- I'm still a newbie and not very good, but I have fun making them anyways!}
 
Fling With Green

OASIS Gatsby Shell Shirt-$54
Alexander McQueen High-Waisted Shorts-$595
Tory Burch Jackie Espadrille Wedges-$158
Michael Kors Selma Satchel-$575
Claire's Angel Wing Earrings-$8.55
SONIA RYKIEL Bracelet-$265
Dinny Hall Bangles-$195
Oliver Bonas Necklace-$30
Salmon in the Sun
NIC & ZOE 4 Way Cardigan-$108
Dorothy Perkins Maxi Skirt-$35
Forever21 Sandals-$20
Mar Y Sol Montserrat Tote-$149
H&M Bracelets-$6.21
Forever21 Necklace-$9.80
Rockin' the Red Skinny's
CALYPSO St. Barth Keirnan Open Lace Top-$195
Derek Lam 10 Crosby Blazer-$495
Dr. Denim Super Skinny High-Waisted Jeans-$70
Alexander McQueen Studded Suede Flats-$390
Ben Amun Chain Link Necklace-$345
Gina Tricot Cross Bracelet-$8.62
Social Anarchy Hoops-$620
Bulgari Flower Cat Eye Sunglasses-$13,930 {yowzers!}
Easy Breezy
Maurice's Lace Skirt Dress-$44
Steve Madden Haywire Espadrille Wedges-$79
Michael Kors Logo Satchel-$348
Odair Necklace-$35
CELINE Keyhole Sunglasses-$365
Summer Under 40
Like Candy Scuba Skirt-$38
Bardot Diagonal Skirt-$31
Love Heart Pleated Skirt-$30
Forever21 Knit Skater Skirt-$6.80
AKIRA Floral Print Skater Skirt-$35
Dorothy Perkins Black Stripe Prom Skirt-$21
Jeane Blush Pernilla Zip Skirt-$19
 
 
What do you think? Send me some of your favorite Polyvore looks!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment