Monday, May 13, 2013

"Pop A Squat"

The past few weeks Addyson has started taking a seat just wherever her little booty feels like it. She's normally up and running around anywhere her little legs can take her these days, but every once in a while she'll sit down to play. I've caught pictures of a few of the places she's chosen to rest her hiney, so I thought I would share :) And no I didn't stage a single one of these photos!!
 First we have our "toy box"
Nice and cozy
 Then we have the laundry basket
Loads of fun :)
Next is our Lego wagon
This is the closest one to a legitimate place to sit
 Then she used her toy basket to sit in
Luckily it's a sturdy basket
 Same basket, different day
Must be a favorite
I can't blame her for this one
Everyone knows a cardboard box is the best thing to play in
And finally her baby cousin's car seat
In her defense, it's the same one she has
 
Crazy girlie! God is so good for providing my sweet angel with so many places to play and a smart, imaginative mind that never ceases to amaze me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment