Saturday, September 14, 2013

It's a...


That's right we've got one of each now and we couldn't be more excited!!! I seriously don't think Ryan can get any more excited to have a namesake and a little buddy to taking hunting and fishing. I'm excited too, but I'm also a little nervous. I don't know how to raise a boy?! I grew up with an older sister so there were never any dirty boys running around. Our house consisted of lots of shoes, plenty of hair spray, too much make-up, and a constant stream of girl friends coming over to spend the night and keep our dad awake ;) I've thought so many times how I can't wait for Addyson to be old enough to have all her friends over, squished into the bathroom doing each other's hair before the football game that night like I used to do. But what do boys do??? Maybe our son will be putting on his uniform to play in the football game. Or maybe he'll be a trainer on the sidelines like his daddy was.
Well, either way I've got a lot of time before that happens, but one thing I do know is that this little boy is going to be a go-getter. He is quite the mover right now! Addyson was always calm and moved very little when we got to see her with the ultrasound, but her little brother is flip-flopping and doing barrel rolls! I'm definitely going to have my hands full this time!!!
God is soooo good for giving us a son! I just pray that He gives me all the patience I think I'm going to need for my newest little love bug!!!
**********
Here's a little look at our mini photo sesh with the wonderful Lauren Sellari! Addyson didn't know what to think about the silly string!!!
Thank you Lauren for our fabulous photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment