Thursday, October 4, 2012

Throwback Thursday-Aarin Edition

Since we had National Sibling Day last week, I thought I would use this Throwback Thursday to talk about my sissy!!

I came into this world to brighten Aarin's life (yeah right) when she was just about to be 4 years old. I loved my big sissy so much that I had to sleep in the same bed with her for years! Which I'm sure we're the happiest years of her life :)

I've learned so much from her, like the importance of 80's flower bangs
 
And how to properly tuck my Nike t-shirts into my Umbro shorts.

And of course the best part about Christmas: Christmas eve pajamas and pictures

But most importantly I've learned how much better life is when you have an amazingly beautiful sister and friend to look up to. And of course she's the best aunt "in da weeeerld"!

God is so good for blessing me with the most amazing sister!! Love you sissy :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment