Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WILW

Sorry it's been a whole week since I've posted! I know you've missed me right? All 4 of you... Well here is what I'm loving this Wednesday!

Dollar store mini containers!!! I lead a sad sad life. But the truth is I went to the dollar store to get an ice cube tray so that I could make larger batches of food for Addy and freeze them. Would you believe they didn't have any ice cube trays?!? Crazy I know, but they had these little gems and they've just made me so excited!! They were in packs of 8 for only, you guessed it, $1. So I bought 2 packs, go big or go home right? The other thing is when I'm done needing them for baby food I know Addyson will have fun playing with them. Just stacking them, or taking the lids off and on, and I'm sure she'll find plenty of things to hide in them and store away where ill never find them again.
Perfect for serving carrots

Pork Chop! This is Addy's new BlaBla piggy doll thanks to Debs! I have seen tons of kids with these little stuffed guys and wanted one for Addyson, so of course her Debs went right online and bought her one. She's not going to be spoiled or anything... Pork Chop is so soft and cuddly and her legs and arms are a perfect fit in my little teething baby's mouth. Sophie may have some competition!
 

Caramel Dip! Yummmm. Nothing says fall like apples and caramel. Perfect combination. I had plenty of "real" caramel dipped apples when I was a kid, but now that I'm a big kid having the dip in the cup is so much easier (and cleaner). Apples dipped in carmel are my fav, but I like to try branching out a bit because you can dip anything! I like to dip cinnamon graham crackers, popcorn, or even potato chips for a yummy salty/sweet combo! Hi, I'm fat.
Breakfast of champions

Hot water!!! Scratch that and change it to my hubby and my daddy for getting us hot water again! All day Saturday I noticed our water wasn't getting very hot but didn't think too much about it as I went on with my day. I mentioned it to Ryan when he got home so he went to check our hot water heater, and sure enough it was dead as a door nail. Oh joy because we had really been wanting to spend $500 on something. Ryan spent all afternoon Sunday going to Home Depot and Lowes to buy us a new hot water heater. Then my sweet daddy drove an hour to our house to help Ryan install it so that baby girl could have a warm bath that night! I'm always so thankful for the two most important men in my life!!
I didn't take a picture of them working on the HWH, so this one will have to suffice ;)
Who doesn't love a Snuggie?

As always, God is so good for blessing me with so many little things in life to be thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these things too! :) It's amazing how impossible ice trays are to find! I finally found the flexible ones for the same reason at Marshall's.

    We have the Zubels version of the BlaBla, and Jaqs is crazy about them! Does Addy girl have some toofers coming in? Poor angel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen Jaqs with her football man in almost all of her pictures!! So cute! Addyson loves hers now! She acts like shes going to have a tooth poke through any day now but it still hasn't happened. She just keeps gnawing on anything she can find though!!!

      Delete