Wednesday, January 30, 2013

~WILW~

Man, I haven't done a 'What I'm Loving Wednesday' post in forever! But today is a great day to start back up because I have a lot of things that I'm loving this week!

First and foremost, Addy-girl is helmet free!!!! Woohoo!!! I won't get her before and after photos for a week or so, but I'll be sure to do a post with them as soon as I get them so you all can see her improvements!
Happy girl!

OK here's what else I'm loving this week...



1. Last weekend I did some shopping with my mom and when we were all done I needed a sweet snack, so we hit up Sonic Happy Hour! I had never ordered this before, but I decided to try a mini hot fudge malt, and oh em gee. It was "tasty in my belly". It actually tasted just like a Wendy's frosty to me. My mom thought it was a little too chocolaty for her taste buds, but I thought it was delish!

2. Addy-girl can get down on some string cheese! Almost every afternoon I'll get one out and sit on the floor with her and feed her a whole, err, log of cheese while she crawls all over me. Much healthier than my hot fudge malt, lol.

3. I have horrible skin so I LOVE my Rimmel face primer. It really does work for me and completely smooths out my skin before I put on my make-up. It smells good and moisturizes too! Winning!

4. Addyson plays with this little book all the time. She'll sit and turn the pages back and forth all day long. It definitely keeps her busy while singing little rhyming stories to her.

God is so good for blessing me with so many things to love! What are some of the things y'all are loving this Wednesday??

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast Addy's helmet time went by. Crazy! Can't wait to see her results :) She looks so presh in her little fur vest!

    I have horrible skin, too! It's SO annoying. I finally got fed up and started acutane 2 months ago, and it has already helped SO much. I've also been using HD Powder by E.L.F. ($6 @ Target) over my foundation and it smooths me out so much! Seriously LOVE that stuff and wish I had found it sooner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I saw a while back in one of your posts where you talked about the HD makeup and I totally mean't to try some and forgot! So I'm super glad you just reminded me about it!!! And you can't beat $6 for foundation!!

      Delete